CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Starting Back



This afternoon I go back to work.

I love my job...Yet, no matter how passionate I am about my work, how much I enjoy being at there or how dear my co-workers are to me, it just cannot compare to being at home with my family.

It is always difficult to go back in the fall...to get back into the swing of things; however, I am struggling now more than I ever had in the past. Perhaps it is because I have a barely 4 week old daughter...or perhaps it is because I have a son that for the first time understands...maybe it is because we did not do anything super special this summer...or maybe it is just because I just need more time...

Nonetheless, I am struggling...

The kids are both sleeping. I want so badly to wake them up...but I have too much to do.

I have complete confidence that I am not being a bad mother by returning to work...I know I probably want to be home more for myself than I do for them! In many ways I know that it is better that I have an outlet for myself that I love. I just pray they will someday come to understand that I did it for them.

Until next time...

No comments: