CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ella Bella Ballerina Toes is 2 Months!





Since the day that Ella was born, I have called her Ella Bella. This HIGHLY offends Grayson! He says, "No Mommy! Her name is Ballerina!"

Even knowing what Gryason wants me to call her, I still make mistakes and call her Ella Bella, and EVERY time I am corrected. "It is ELLA BALLERINA!" he screams!

A couple of weeks ago I mistakenly called her Ella Bella, and Grayson frustrated with me to his limit he says, "Fine Mommy...She can be Ella Bella Ballerina Toes!"

So, this is her new name...Ella Bella Ballerina Toes.

We decided that the ballerina needed some pictures for her 2 month birthday dressed as a ballerina! Grayson thought that it was awesome!

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

I agree with Grayson.... Awesome pics!

Amy said...

She is amazing...what a blessing. Wish I could meet her in person! Next visit to CS...

Anonymous said...

Why is Grayson wearing a ballerina outfit? She seriously looks like G in these pics.