CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

One of those days...



Today was one of those days...

On more than one occasion today I wanted to either scream and pull my hair out or sit down and cry...Our house is a wreck, we are digging up the front yard, and I have 101 things to do for school. All of the "living things" in our house were off kilter...Grayson refused to take a nap and changed clothes at least 10 times, Ella was screaming for no appear ant reason and had a spitting up problem, the dogs would not quit howling and two of them escaped, the cat knocked over the 2nd candle in less than a week, the fish was playing dead so I tried to flush him (to then notice that he was swimming in the toilet!)...

It was wild!

And then, nothing would go my way...I lost my credit card and cell phone, I spend an hour on the computer to loose everything I was working on, they were out of the two things I wanted at the grocery store, the lady at Wendy's messed up our order, we broke a sprinkler head, I hung some clothes to dry and then turned the sprinkler on them, I broke the vacuum, all of the diet Coke was flat...Nothing went my way!

And do not get me started on the headache I had...

Now that it is almost midnight, things have finally have settled down. The kids and animals are all asleep, and the house suddenly seems so peaceful. I was so frustrated earlier...Yet, sitting here now, all the "bad" things that happened today seem so trivial. The fact that I was so frustrated seems almost ridiculous!

I just need to always remember that I am so lucky...and to thank the Lord that I am so blessed.

4 comments:

Ragan said...

Don't know what you are talking about...the font looks okay on my screen. I am going to change it just in case other people can't see it either. Try again later.

Lisa said...

You look very beautiful in the picture with Eric! I am telling you having Ella has made you even more amazing:)

Melissa Rabinowitz said...

I love you outlook. After reading the post, I stopped myself to think about my day and re-evaluate what is important :)

The Borchgardt Bunch said...

Oh yea! Someone else has wild and wooly kiddos, out of control animals and things that break all in one day! It's the real world isn't it????? Love and miss you, Sara