CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Cousin Adam's 1/2 Birthday


Adam is 6 months old!

This weekend we celebrated my nephew Adam's 1/2 birthday. I had not seen Adam since the week Ella was born three months ago -

When I last saw him in July I thought about how BIG Adam looked compared to Ella. I remember thinking "it will be forever until Ella is that big and doing those things!" Yet, three short months have passed! Now Ella IS that big, and she IS doing those things I swore she would not do for the longest time...

6 short months from now Adam will be a year old...the next time I see him he could be walking! That is so crazy to me.

It was wonderful to be able to share in Adam's special day. Because he does not live close to us, we all cherish the time we are able to spend with him!

We love you Adam!

No comments: