CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Long Time No Write





























I had been doing so well with keeping up with this whole blogging thing...Yea, well, I kind-of fell off for a while! Sorry!

So what have we been up to that has kept me from blogging?

I am almost embarrassed to admit that I do not know! How sad is that?

Let me think...Last week I attended an out-of-town conference most of the week...making things pretty crazy with the kids! I was so blessed that the conference was not far from my parents, Gigi and K-Dan's, house. Thus, they were able to watch them the while I attended sessions.

But, Grayson, Ella AND my Mom all got the "crud." Poor Ella was so snotty that she could not hardly breathe at night...and Grayson was not much better!

I also HATE not being at home. Although I was staying in the house in which I grew up, and I truly love being able to spend time with my parents, I just do not like not having the routine of being at home. Even more...I hate nights without Eric. They are never any good...no matter what.

Needless to say, this week I have just been trying to play catch-up! I am so far behind on silly things...like laundry!

Ella also turned 4 months old since I have last posted anything! I know I say it all of the time...but they grow so fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look how pretty Ella Bella is! :)