CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2007

We are Family!

Once...maybe twice a year, my entire family gets together. As we grow older, and as our own families grow, getting together becomes more and more difficult. The five of us might be able to make something, but our significant others cannot come, one of the kids will have something, Mom and Dad will be off in another country, etc.

However, this weekend we celebrated the holidays together...because this will be the only time that we knew we would be able to get together!

I have talked before about what my family means to me, but again, there is nothing that can compare...nothing. I love and hate them. They make me laugh, and they make me cry. They are my sanity, and they make me crazy. They bring me my greatest joys, and it is because of them I have my greatest sorrows. They are my family...and they are perfect.

All of us...right now!
What a sight! 15 and growing!

Mom and Dad...and the 5 kids.

The boys trying to give Dad a sweet kiss on the cheek.

My favorite guys.

Mommy's boys.

All the ladies...

Gigi, K-Dan and the grandkids...minus the one on the way!

Me and my best friend.

My family.

Ragan, Brad and their little one on the way.

Cambrey, Joe and Adam!

Kason and Carla

Justin and Lauren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom looks really pretty!

Samantha Shepard said...

What beautiful pictures!! The only thing more beautiful than the pictures is the love that is evident in everyone of them.