CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Animal House

We live in an animal house...a crazy animal house! And, lately I literally feel the animals have been running the house!

This is Maggie, and she is the self-appointed queen of the house. This mutt views herself as being far superior to all of the other dogs. Funny thing about Maggie...I was told when I adopted her that she was a full-blood black lab...and that I could have her "papers!" I want those lab papers now...for all 22 lbs. of Maggie!
And then there are Stiffler and Blue.

NO, I DID NOT give Stiffler his name. And, yes, he acts like the infamous Stiffler...enough said.
Blue is the most lovable of the bunch. However, he has NO LOYALTY...he loves EVERYONE.
Our last two of what we call the "regular" pets are Nemo and Bait. Nemo is the King. He RUNS THE HOUSE! I am not ashamed to admit that he runs me too! All of us succumb to Nemo's orders...and are slightly afraid of his wrath!

Bait is the longest living beta in history...I confess that I am a "fish killer." I have accidentally put too hot of water in the bowl and boiled them to death, dropped them down the drain, squished them in the rocks...but this fish takes a lick and keeps on ticking! That reminds me...I ahve not fed in in a week or so...
And last but not least are the kids...all of them! :) True animals!



No comments: