CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ringing in 2008

We quietly rang in the new year at home. At midnight we were all snuggled on the couch watching a movie, and I do not think that I could have dreamed a better start to the new year!

Earlier in the evening Daddy and G spent some "boy time" playing with fireworks...Because I struggle with things I do no deem safe, I took my pictures from a distance and then came back into the house!

But, today we celebrated the new year with "the street." We spent the day in outside grilling and playing...and as the day turned to evening, we gathered inside to eat!
The men EARLY in the day...some of them anyway...
The little boys "teaching" Ella...I am not so sure what they were teaching, but they were very concerned!




No comments: