CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Part II

This was a Mother's Day in the making...

Several weeks ago Cambrey and I began conspiring to surprise our mom and sister, Ragan, with Cambrey's visit to Texas. I feel it is important to know that I am HORRIBLE with surprises...I am a pathetic sneak and a dreadful "story" creator. Thus, this little secret that Cambrey and Adam were coming took everything out of me! Do you have any clue how many times I almost ruined it all! And, to make matters worse...Mom and Ragan ask entirely too many questions that they simply do not have any business knowing! :)

Nonetheless, the surprise went off without a hitch...

We began our Mother's Day celebration on Saturday with all 5 of us siblings and most of our significant others having a darn good lunch....and then we honored the soon-to-be arrivals.

Do you like Lauren's burp cloth...NO ONE can love that much! :)

Over lunch the cousins played...and G showed Adam the ropes by "making" him some shin-guards for the soccer game Adam could have cared less about playing.

Of course we all went to Final Review! My baby brother is now a junior! NOOOOOO!


These are my favorite days...

No comments: