CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Date Time

After the berry patch we hit the grocery store, took naps and then settled in...However, Eric has teased that Ballerina had her firs date today, and I could not help but to comment!

We met one of her classmates, Noah, and his parents (some of our friends) for lunch , and Ballerina received the cutest little dog! Unfortunately I am an idiot and the pictures I took at the restaurant did not take because I did not have a memory card, but I did think it was cute that she has been carrying around the dog ALL day today...and even decided to take it to nap this afternoon! He!
As for Eric and myself...Well, after this...

They finally settled into bed, and we had this as we watched a movie!
Hope you and your loved ones had a very happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Datra said...

Mmmm the fresh strawberries and fondue look sooo yummy! What a perfect movie snack on Valentine's Day!

Love all the gorgeous strawberry pictures!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Beautiful! Gosh, I miss those fresh berries and the farmer's market in Bryan! We have nothing like that for Miles and Miles!! What kind of camera do you have? It takes AMAZING pics! Or maybe it's more the photographer?! ;)