CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Final Review 2009

So, yea, I have been missing...

It has been a wildly busy few weeks, and I promise to catch all up as soon as I can; however, for now, an update from Kason's junior year Final Review will have to do!

I got my camera back from the "camera hospital" just before the event...The boys are not usually too interested in my picture taking obsession; however, they were far more interested in playing along since they have not had the silly thing in their face in a few weeks!Oh, and they were also pretty stinkin' excited to see Uncle Kason's boots...The weather was ucky, but it did not damper the excitement of the afternoon's festivities.....or G's fascination! He stood alone in the stands enthralled with the ceremony. When we looked up he was marching and directing the band! I wish I could say that Ballerina cared, but she did not...She just clung to Carla and her baby!It makes me feel really old for my baby brother to be the Aggie Band Commander!But, B-Co and Katy represent! Corps Commander AND Band Commander! Whoop!The Aggie Band Commander has a pretty cool saber......so does the Corps Commander...And, yes, the Dads liked to play with them! NO COMMENTS!Pullin' boots!
Whoop! His boots!


No comments: