CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Making Choices

I am choosing to ignore the fact that the oldest will be heading to intermediate school in the fall and will no longer be that the elementary school that I have grown accustomed to him being. Therefore, I will not be showing pictures of the 4th grade swim party where they celebrated the end of their elementary school career...Instead, I am making the choice to show pictures of what I would choose to do every evening if we could...And, of all the choices I am making, I AM certainly making the choice to publish the picture of G peeing... Absolutely!
Publish Post


1 comment:

Mrs. Bushman said...

I am right there with you! I can't believe my little baby boy is moving on! I have tears in my eyes each time I think about it.