CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

One Week Later

So it seems as if I have had a difficult time keeping up this week! So difficult, in fact, that I am just now getting around to posting pictures of the kick-off to the Aggie football season and Uncle Kason's senior year! And, I have not even mentioned the visit from our DC cousins! Dang! I need some help catching up!

So, in effort to try to catch up, here are some pics from step-off a week ago today!Uncle Kason in line...But, before he was in line, all of the kids wanted to play with the bugle.Except Ballerina, of course...Who was, at first, just a little distraught about the situation...But, then she was so distraught about the situation that she has to hang on K-Dan.

Then we just chilled for a while...Did I mention that Aunt Emily and Papa Randy came to step-off too? Yippie!
And we talked to the A&M police (like we do most weekends)...No, not because of anything crazy...He is a friend! Then KK was off to the game...and we were off to other festivities!
Perhaps with time I will post the rest; however, do not count on it in the near future! Clearly, I am having issues! Ha!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Did I mention that Aunt Emily and Papa Randy came to step-off too?"

Yes, you did ... as if you didn't know! LOL!