CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not So Dressed Up

We were excited to be able to get all of our Halloween costumes at our favorite store with our favorite friends this past weekend! I mentioned to G that we would be going several days ago, and he literally talked about it EVERY day until we went. Each morning he would ask, "After I sleep tonight is it going to be when we go get our costumes?"

Yes, we got costumes. No, I am not going to show them yet...It will be a surprise! Ha!

I did want to let you know that Ballerina is at it again!

Have I mentioned that her new favorite thing to do is to take off her pull-up whenever she wets it? No, she does not tell me before hand that she needs to go to the bathroom. Yes, we ask her all of the time if she needs to go potty trying to prevent such episodes. No, she does not care how many times we ask her...

Thus, it would stand to reason that she would begin doing these sorts of things in public. And, it would be appropriate for her to do it when we were with a group of friends trying on costumes!This is Ballerina.
But, this is how Ballerina was...IN THE STORE!
Notice, she became Daddy's problem. :)

Then we were able to have lunch with the Quin's, and Ballerina proceeded to seductively pose on the bench!
I told her Dad that he really needed to talk to her about this!
But, of course, Ballerina did not care! She just continues to hike up her skirt every chance she got! We MUST do something about the provocativeness! It is crazy!

I mentioned that we had lunch with the Quins, and that was great and all...but being able to hold this little one was the MOST AWESOME part of the trip. Isn't this the most precious face? I LOVE it!Even the grumpy one is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
I loved this series of pictures of G and Molly! To have the joy of a nearly 5-year-old...
If you take out Ballerina's issues with taking off her clothes, it was an incredible day...Halloween costumes, holding babies, sharing the joy with 5-year-olds, lunch that included the most delightful salsa (that NO ONE had ever told me about before!), and cherished time with dear friends...

2 comments:

Cambrey said...

My niece "cracks" me up! Gotta love em!

Datra said...

heehee, Cambrey said "crack"

Love the pics of G and Molly, please email!!!

xoxo