CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Stink At Blogging: Part I

I know...I stink at this blogging thing.

I have not even tried.

I do not want to lie.

It is just that I have been swamped lately...No, I do not really know what with, but I have been seriously busy.

So, let me begin my catching you up!

In February it snowed. I do not really remember when exactly, but G loved the white stuff!He REALLY enjoyed it...He also enjoyed the hot chocolate he was drinking from his little cousin's cup!Kicking things that he was not really supposed to be kicking...And making angels in the snow!Ballerina, on the other hand, was far less amused by this snow.
To be more specific, she was pretty darn grouchy about participating in anything outside!
I convinced her (with bribes) to try to make a snowman...However, her participation in this endeavor only lasted a few minutes before she decided to just sit down!Oh, Ballerina...You are absolutely a piece of work!I did manage to get one smile from our family diva before we went inside.

Until tomorrow...I PROMISE! I WILL HAVE LOTS OF UPDATES!

No comments: