CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Current Thoughts

Mostly I wanted to say that having my computer re-imaged bites. I was just now able to take it in because the 1st of my external hard-drives did not hold all of the contents of my computer...Well, to be specific, it did not hold the almost 32,000 pictures I had. (All of my work is really overrated...it was the pictures I really cared about!)

Now I am confident that because I wanted until the last minute that it will take forever to get it back. Oh, well...It is my fault!

So, what have we been up to lately? Short answer: Summer school and house projects.

I LOVE teaching summer school. I miss being in the classroom in so many ways, and having the fill of having my own students (even if it is just for a few weeks) delights my soul. I need my own class to rejuvenate me for the upcoming year! The only thing that is cruddy is that I sometimes feel as if I cannot make much of a difference for many of the kids when I only have them for such a short while. Booo...such is the situation, and I will have to accept is and simply do my best.

I was a little bummed today because two of my favorite students were suspended because they decided to walk the halls and disturb others instead of eat. Granted, they were not doing what they were supposed to be doing, but them not being here makes my afternoon pretty boring. It stinks when there is no one to make fun of you or to criticize your teaching, handwriting, voice, outfit, hair... :)

We have also been tackling some minor projects around the house. Yea, we haven't officially finished any of them yet, but there are good intentions to do such in the coming days. When we do, I will let you know! :0

Okay, I am going to be productive...


No comments: