CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Lost and Found Berry Picking Adventures

I lost... and then found some pictures from this spring!

I will try to get them up sometime this week, but I thought I would share one of the best days we had...BERRY PICKING! We always go berry picking every year, but this year we went with just the little ones and had the most amazing time!

It was the first year that Ballerina really understood what to do, and she had an absolute blast!Inevitably G would find the patch of the biggest berries!We also saw lots of nature we do not get to see unless we take the time to do such...and it was awesome!Until I post more of the lost and found pictures...

1 comment:

Carla said...

I have never been berry picking but it looks like so much fun! I have only picked wild raspberries from my grandmother's front yard and they never made them inside :)