CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Avery Turns TWO

In July we are blessed with so many birthdays!

A week after Ballerina, her cousin, Avery turned 2!She is quite the big girl now...It seems so strange to me because in my mind she is still such a baby! :)Like I have said so many times before...they DO grow up so very fast!

We had an awesome time at her birthday party...However, I think the little July birthday girls and their Daddies enjoyed the cupcakes the cupcakes the most!Who is having more fun...the girls or Uncle Brad and Eric? Hummm?

Happy birthday Avery! We hope you had a very special day!

1 comment:

Ragan said...

That is such a good picture of Avery. I want a copy of the orginal if you can send it to me via e-mail. :) I copied it off your blog, but it is grainy since it IS a copy....