CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 04, 2010

A Fairy Good 3rd Birthday

The original 3rd birthday plan: Not to have a 3rd birthday plan.

Fortunately, the 3-year-old set me straight, and pretty darn well demanded that we have a party in her honor with fairy princesses, butterflies and flowers at the very least.

Now, any decent mother (which I am not necessarily claiming to be) would never deny her 3-year-old that had such a specific wish.

So, a fairy princess party with flowers and butterflies we had!

There was birthday cake for the fairy princess birthday girl...There were presents...
(which included TWINS...where did she learn about these again?)Fairy food for the fairies themselves...And, lots of fairy fun play!
Now, I am not really sure as to why this baby doll was in timeout at the party; however, I would like to know more about the story. Anyone know the background about this picture?

Sweet ballerina, I hope you had a fairy perfect 3rd birthday, and I pray that each and every one of your wishes come true!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Those snacks were awesome Taylor!! You did a great job on the decorations!