CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Big Deal


Each year I am disillusioned.

I believe that each child is going to be able to pick out a pumpkin in...I do not know...less than an hour...

I do not know why I think this. I mean, picking out a pumpkin that is "yours" is a really BIG deal in this house! After all, you have to live with the pumpkin choice until at least Thanksgiving, and if you do not get the right one, it is likely that one or more of your siblings will criticize you choice for a plethora of reasons that have yet to be dreamed...

Oh, picking out a pumpkin is a big deal! There are little options.GIANT options
Options we try on our heads...
And options we lick?Perhaps it is the hanging around and lack of trying to find a perfect pumpkin that hinders us?
But, we EVENTUALLY pick one...
And we all rejoice!

No comments: