CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Creepy Jack B. Nimble

Thanksgiving Day...what does it also mean in our house?

Oh, the reappearance of Jack B. Nimble.Yep, the elf that lives on our shelf that flies of each night to tell Santa if our little ones have been naughty or nice. We read the book together...
And put Jack in our tree to to await that night fir his first flight back to the North Pole for the season.

Something funny G said about Jack when he woke up this morning..."Man, I had to see Jack just right first things when I walked out of my room this morning." Me: "Oh, you did? You found him already this morning?" G: "Of course I did! That Jack is creepy to me, and I wish he did not have to watch me ALL of the time!"

My decision: Since G finds the elf to be creepy, I will be keeping him around all year...I am sure Santa will understand.Hoping for a season of more niceness than naughtyness...

No comments: