CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Chronological Christmas Part II: Christmas Day



First there was a visit from this big man!He brought a bunch of stuff...so much that I did not have a picture of it all! (What? I cannot believe I did not take a picture of it all Christmas morning! Bad mom!)Then there were homemade cinnamon rolls...I was pretty stinkin' proud of them. It was the first time that I had ever ventured to make them by myself. I know some areas of improvement, but overall, they were darn good!Then there were a whole lot of smiles and some very tired parents...In fact, Mommy and Daddy were so tired that they slept! Yikes! They never do that!And finally, we ended the day with our birthday song and cake for Jesus.
A great celebration to end a great day.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: