CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

The Impact of #5



Today we learned just how baby #5 will impact our household...

By this I mean we learned how we will be organizing the bedrooms and who will be getting the new set of bunkbeds.

Who will be getting them you ask...
Ballerina!

Come September we will be officially be welcoming another baby GIRL to the Coker household.
(So excuse the fact that it is backwards...we went straight from the appointment to gymnastics, and I am not smart enough to be able to flip the picture sent from my phone!)

We are excited.

We are blessed.

We cannot wait until September.

1 comment:

Kierstyn said...

YAY!!!! You do a spectacular job dressing Ballerina, so I think it's awesome that you get another little girl to dress up. Plus, I think she'll love having a sister.

Congratulations!