CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Smashed

We have had a string of bad luck around our house this summer.

There was a flooding of a kitchen, a broken refrigerator, a car accident -- just to name a few; however, my latest drama has been the crushing of my cell phone!

Now, I will admit, this cell phone crushing was the icing on the cake...It PEEVED me beyond all peeving. Yet, as with every "road bump" in life there was much to be learned from the experience, and a silver lining in every "bad" situation.

Example: These pictures...

Once lost in my phone, they were downloaded to my computer for my viewing delight. And, I felt there was nothing better than to share with you...especially since I did not take 99% of them!Clearly someone posed their stuffed animals on our front porch. Hummm...Ballerina?

Why would I accuse her?...because I am pretty sure that she posed these...I also think she took some self-portraits.I guess I got in on one.She also took pics of her brothers in Target? Maybe?...and Dad at Academy?Maybe I took these at the library, the nail place and church...But, I do not recall taking any of these of my growing belly (and the little girl inside it)!So, I may have been pretty peeved that my phone was smashed, but each time I look at these pictures (and the almost 200 others I was astounded to discover on my phone), I am reminded how smashingly lucky, blessed and wonderful my family has been!

So very thankful for my smashed phone...

1 comment:

Kierstyn said...

Way to look on the bright side, my friend!