CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Under the Lights

No sooner than we were home from the hospital, we found ourselves returning.The doctor did not like the bili count, and admitted us immediately. I hated that we had to come back.I hated that I was not able to hold my little girl as much as I wanted.I hated that we were not at home with our family for 3 days.I hated that she had to wear little goggles and that I couldn't see her eyes.I hated that they kept pricking this little baby's foot.I hated that we missed class, football games, soccer practices, homework assignments, etc.

But, she got better. We went home. We are back with our family. We have found our new routine. We are spending lots of time being held and doted upon. And, we are lovin' this precious baby girl!

No comments: