CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

Praying for a Tie

Something to know about me and football...I want my team to win. But, what do you do when you are a fan of both teams? That's right...you pray for a tie.

So when Daddy played Cannon, this is exactly what I did!It was a good game.Both teams played well.Justin and Lauren were were there. They had good news that night. :)Ballerina was excited about the game...and Aunt Lauren and Uncle Justin's good news!Delighted!

It was a good game. I almost had my wish for a tie come true! However, in the end - like the last 10 seconds - Daddy's team pulled out the win!

I would have been excited no matter what. No, I am not one of those people that thinks winning doesn't matter because it DOES to me! However, I do believe it is the love for the game that keeps you playing...There is much to be learned from participating in sports - all sorts of sports - and I am so glad our children have had the opportunities to participate in them, learn from them, and grow stringer because of them.

No comments: