CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh Holy Night


Christmas has a whole new meaning once you have children. Seeing the holiday through their eyes...it delights my soul.

At our kids' preschool the 4-year-old class always has a Christmas program were they tell/act out the story of Christ's birth.

So, Ballerina has been practicing for her performance for weeks...She was so excited! To hear her sing those carols warmed my heart in ways beyond words. However, I could not help but to giggle because she would practice Silent Night EVERY time with the words "around your young virgin, mother and child..." It cracked me up!
Knock, knock with Joseph...
Away in the Manger
No crying the baby made...
He laid down his sweet head...
Sweet sister was at her performance! (Where she later pooped all over herself and Gigi!)Gigi and Ballerina post performance and pre-pooped on!Me and my 2 girls!

No comments: