CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love Parties

It was this little Rose's first Valentine's Day.
She was excited that I was able to come to her school for a while to celebrate with her sister!Ballerina wasn't as stoked about me coming to her party as she was about her sister coming to her school party! Go figure! I wonder how long she will still be so excited to see her sister...It makes me so happy that she is so happy to see her. I think Ballerina was the most excited about her Valentine cards.She was so proud that she signed them all by herself! Oh, I should have taken a picture of one! Dang, I forgot. :(Rose was pretty interested in the table cloth at the party...I love their little school parties. They are precious. They are so hectic for me to get to (right in the middle of my work day); however, I wouldn't miss them for the world. All too soon these little loves in my life will be grown...


No comments: