CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Oh, So Scary!


Me and Halloween have never really been friends. I HATED it as a child. No matter what I was, I always felt so stupid in my costume. And, there was nothing I hated more than knocking on a door and asking for candy...it mortified me! It made me feel as if I was begging!

I think I always assumed that my children would be the same.

My assumptions were wrong!

The boys have no quams with going up to doors, and it does not even bother Grayson to go to the same door two ot three times! You would have had to pay me off to go to the door once, and then to go two or three times...NEVER!

It was also Ella's first Halloween. Of course, the boys were insistent that she be a ballerina. What else would Ballerina Toes be?

We were also real excited that so many people were able to come and celebrate with us...Gigi, Kason, Becky, Randy and Emily! I know we would have had a great time if they were not able to be with us, but it is always so much better when they are. However, Grayson was pretty disturbed the Gigi did not have a costume, so I am pretty sure she is already getting that ready for next year! :)

No comments: