CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

My Stunts!





So, Ella has some new stunts! She was crawling before Christmas; however, since then it has become much more "on-the-go!" She is ALL OVER this house, and truly believes that there is no place that she cannot go...in the cabinets, under the bed, in her closet under clothes! She is getting wild!

She will crawl into a corner and then sit and play with a toy, and when we walk over she will crawl with the toy to a different corner to play with it. It is a riot!

Right now she travels pretty slow, so when she is wanting to get somewhere in a hurry she reverys back to the commando crawl she was mastered so well!

She has also decided that she wants to eat "big people" food. Yep, she loves refried beans, banana pudding, baked potatoes, pears...however, her favorite food is frozen waffles! G also loved them when he was little ( I think they feel good on their teeth), but Ella gets all sorts of worked up when I go to the freezer to get one!

Yet, her new talent is somewhat more concerning to me...

She has become quite good at pulling up. :( Grayson was not real interested in such antics until he was ready to walk, but Ella...You set her down in her crib, give her 5 minutes, and she will be standing there waiting on you! Right now I am sitting on my bedroom floor as I type and she has pulled ho on this little chair and is banging on it with a toy hammer. Wild I tell you!

No comments: