CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Daddy's Cinderella

Each and every night Daddy and his Cinderella sit on the couch with Daddy's computer listening to music. Daddy is convinced his only daughter is quite the fan of all of his faves. He believes she is going to grow up loving all of his music...

I do not even know what they listen to...I just know they sit there for sometimes hours each evening! And I will admit, his baby girl gets pretty darn excited when he picks her up!


A while back Eric ran an errand in my car. He told me that there was some song on the radio about "my Cinderella" that he really liked.

Convinced that it had to be a stupid song, I filed his comment away.

A few weeks later I heard the song...

I guess it would be different if he did not call her Cinderella...

http://www.stevencurtischapman.com/thismoment.htm

2 comments:

Cambrey said...

Such a sweet song. I actually haven't heard this one, but there is one called "Stealing Cinderella" that I think of our precious Ella each time I hear it. The lyrics of this one I am sure will one day mean a lot to Eric as well.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I heard that song for the first time the other day on the radio and I loved it, too!