CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

No computer...sad...

It is 9:30 last Thursday night. Eric was at a softball game. I had just put the kids to bed...it was early.

My paper was finished, and I was stoked that I just needed to print it for class on Friday!

However, I have yet to be able to get my computer to hook up to the home printer, so instead, I always just transfer anything I need to Eric's for printing. I opened my computer to see the spinning rainbow of death! Uhhh!

Not a big deal...just restart...

That is when I restarted to find the infamous flashing blue screened question mark!

Long story short...Kason tried to help until almost 3 in the morning...I did not turn my paper in...I took the computer to tech services who told me today that the hard drive is FRIED! Yep, GONE...no more...nothing...

I have lost so much! I have not backed up since I left school for summer! So everything for grad school this month... :( Not to mention the pictures...I am so very, very sad. Lesson learned again!

I am at the computer lab now...talk about being enrolled in this school too long! As I look around I wonder if some of these kids were even born when I first came to college!

So, I doubt there will be many posts until I get my computer back...and surely none with pictures. :(

No comments: