CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday GiGi

October is a hoppin' month of happy events in our family! Not only is it Gunnar's birthday, but my Mom and Dad also celebrate their anniversary.

And...Gigi has a birthday!

Today is Gigi's birthday, and in honor of her birthday, I asked the kids on our way to school to tell me some of their favorite things about Gigi, and this is what they said...

-"Uh, I like that we go to Chuckie Cheese...We are going to go this weekend." (I just thought I would share his plans.)
-"I like when we have sleepovers at the lake and we get to have chocolate milk. I can have lots of chocolate milk...Gigi said I can." I said, "She did?" And he replies, "Yea, and I think I am going to stay tonight...Mommy, can you take me there tonight?" (I will drop him off at 6!)
-"Oh, yea, I like that we get to have Aggie stuff and play football on Aggie days."
-"Yea, sometimes we get to have sleepovers at our house, but Balerina wakes up too much and my cousins...They do not sleep when it is a sleepover."
-"I like her necklace...It is pretty." (I am uncertain what necklace he is referring to, but I like it too! In fact, I think Gigi should give it to me. He!)
-"I like her birthday so we can make cake...I think Gigi likes chocolate cake and to go to Bounce. Are we going to go there tonight? I think Gigi wants to have her party at Bounce. I am going to make the invitations...Garner said he will come...and Vincent..." (Get ready! All of th 3-year-olds are ready to party!)

Well, as I recall the things they said they loved about Gigi, I think they are fairly selfish. Nonetheless, we all DO wish hope you have the happiest birthday!

So, this is not quite a birthday picture, but it is my newest favorite picture of my parents! :)

No comments: