CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Part II

Gigi and K-Dan took us all to Austin to spend Thanksgiving day...

Granted, we were supposedly there for the A&M v. UT game; however, truth be known, I was there for other reasons! One, to see Kason and the famous Fightin' Texas Aggie Band, and two, to see Cambrey and her little ones. The way I figured, it was good that we were not just there to see the football game because I would have bee sorely disappointed.

I was glad to be in Austin for Thanksgiving because as we shared our meal at Justin's house (long story), I realized just how much I truly have for which to be thankful...

And, while we waited on that Aggie Band, I captured just some of the moments for which I give great thanks!





















Finally...the band!I think he sees us!
More Thanksgiving is still yet to come...we have yet to celebrate with the rest of our family!

No comments: