CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No, Not Me!

There are certain things I swore I would never do as a mother...

I was never going to let my children in wander in Target wearing an outfit they had worn for 4 days straight, barefoot with a snotty nose. Nope, I was never going to do something like that!

Yea, I was not going to be the kind of mother to let her daughter roam the street in a diaper or her son to play with friends his friends in the front yard in his underwear...Nor was I ever going to be the kind of mother that ever forgot about school pictures, left lunch boxes at home, or counted swimming as baths for the evening.

But, all of those things that I swore I would never do, I have certainly done, so why was I holding out on driving the minivan that I swore I would never drive?
Yea, I do not know...Of all the things I swore I would never do as a mother, holding out on the "kid's limo" was the craziest!

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Oh my goodness, you didn't!...Yep, you DID! Even though I would never admit it...those things are pretty sweet! Congrats on graduating to the minivan stage of your life.