CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nothing 1/2 Way

What I know about Ballerina...She does nothing 1/2 way.

Nope.

Never.

When she dresses herself it involves jewelry, high-heeled shoes and multiple hair bows. When she wants to help clean she will spend hours with a wipe cleaning everything is sight. When she makes a mess, it is a horrid mess...

So, it stands to reason that she would eat with the same passion.

Oh, and does she eat...and eat...and eat...and eat...

In fact, I have received two reports ever about Ballerina having a "difficult" time at school, and BOTH reports indicated that she had been stealing food from other children at lunch! (Like mother like daughter!) Yep, as if the 6 chicken nuggets she had been given were not enough! Are you kidding me? She is not even 2 yet!

So, I found her in the freezer the other day, and she little one was helping herself to some ice cream. I, of course, was appalled that she would help herself to such a thing - again, she is not yet 2 - but, I also know enough about her determination and my patience to just "give-in" and let her do some things that I typically would not let an almost 2-year-old do!

Thus, she precedes to get the ice cream, a spoon, go outside (not to make a mess in the kitchen), take out her hair bows and then off the top of her bathing suit...UCK! She WANTED me to take this picture! She is posing!

The result - An ice cream eating adventure even I am jealous of!

No comments: