CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where oh where have we been?

We have been bitten by the flu!

Yep.

Sure have.

It stinks.

This thing will TAKE YOU DOWN!

The flu...G and his sinus infection...Eric and his major dental work...and me with silly cancerous cells on my ovaries!

It has been a hell of a week! I am ready for it to be OVER!

I am glad tomorrow is October. I think we need s fresh start!

More later, but I wanted to fill you in on where in the world we have been.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Prayers. Lots of prayers. Be well, Cokers!

Datra said...

cancerous cells!?!?!? WTF?!?! I am calling you today, you'd BETTER answer. xoxo

Kierstyn said...

Gee, Cokers!! That's really, really, really rough. I'm sorry! Hang in there. And feel better!

Natalie said...

Wait...What? I'm curious and concerned now....Will be praying waiting for more details! Love you!