CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Before Baylor

Have I ever said how much I love Aggie athletics? Yes, I am nondiscriminatory...I love any and every sport! However, Aggie football brings me the greatest joy! There is just something about the craziness of the day that thrills me!

I dated a guy in college that transfered from t.u. to A&M his sophomore year and frogged into the Corps of Cadets. One of my favorite stories about him is when he would describe his first March-In as an Aggie: "Man, I knew we had to line up and walk over to Kyle Field, but I was shocked that I was in a parade!"

It makes me laugh because I get stoked/siked up for each Aggie home game as if I was going to a different parade each time!

Then you throw in awesome tailgates, incredible family, amazing friends and an Aggie win...Well, it just does not get much better than that in my world! ...Even when it is raining!...

What an incredibly chipper group! There is NOTHING more delightful than trying to get the 4 of them to take a decent picture together. It is such a joyous event.
Just one more Aggie home game in 2009...one more performance on Kyle field for the class of 2010 (darn I am old)...and one more joyous parade day until 2010! Whoop!

No comments: