CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

So, I know I have said it before, but I am not such a fan of Halloween, but I will admit that having children has given me a new perspective...I cannot help but to be excited when they are!

This year was low key, but we truly had a good time!

We went to church for the Trunk-or-Treat...We met up with the Flinstones...There was a novel attempt to get a picture of the 5 kiddos...But, this was a good as it got. :(
We stopped for a quick bite to eat at my least favorite establishment that frequent too much...Ballerina, who refused to be called Raggedy Ann and insisted she was a "baby doll," really hammed it up... Of course there was trick-or-treating...And, then there was an uncle's inspection of the 2-year-old's loot...When there was no candy that adequately meet his satisfaction, Uncle Justin moved on to playing with others...It was nice that the 5 sisters were able to be together for the evening??????We were really missing Cambrey! Ha!
All enjoyed the candy......including Pip!
It was truly a Halloween of many smiles!

2 comments:

Cambrey said...

Damn, I look good in the sister picture-- sorry you guys can't be as hot as me.

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family! Love ya!