CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

We LOVE to Party!

So, I am playing catch-up...Got a problem with that?

That is right...I did not think so! Ha!

The Friday before Valentine's Day was party time at G and Ballerina's school! Their parties are always such a good time! G especially loved the heart letter matching game they played!These 3 asked to pose with all of their Valentine's and the "postman hats" they wore to deliver them.
Then they wanted me to take their picture like this...more like the "sweet" boys I know.Ballerina and I hung out in the back of the classroom and waited to go to her party (where I am the WORLD"S WORST ROOM MOM!)Ballerina, of course, just wanted to go for the part of the party that involved eating. She was really not interested in anything else...That's my girl! (Nevermind the fact that her report for the school day indicated that she had eated lunch x 4!)Then it was time for Ballerina to pose for pics...She and her Valentine, Reece, were all smiles!

More catching up later...I PROMISE!

No comments: