CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

2011 Has Started


2011 has started, and if my New Year's resolution was to finish the blog posts I start, I would have already crashed and burned! Afterall, I began this post on the 1st, and today is the 5th! Awesome!

So, you will be blessed in this new year not to have to put up with my cruddy commentary. Truthfully, I had planned on whipping out some real inspiring, witty, touching, thought-provoking prose to publish with this post, but I will spare you. Ha!

Instead, you will just have pictures.

No captions.

You will just have to imagine what in the world we were up to and try to decide why I thought the picture was worthy of making this post. (There ARE reasons/story for each of them!)

Oh, they are all from New Year's Eve/Day. (Where we had a GREAT time!)

Yes, your imagination will be appreciated as you view the photos... :)I hope your stories for the pictures of how we rang in the new year in the Coker house are as rich as the real story...

Blessings for the new year!

No comments: