CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kindergarten Love Day

Now that G is in kindergarten, he no longer goes to school next door to my school. Instead, it he is a good 15 minutes away (REALLY far in our world), and we are often not able to make some of the events at his school.

However, I was able to sneak away on Valentines to be there for his class party!He was excited that I came (for the entire 15 minutes that I was there)...He ate ice cream......opened Valentines......and asked that I take a picture with this girl...ummm....ha! :)But, the most awesome thing that I saw when I was at his kindergarten Valentine's party was what he loved...his brothers and his sister! Ohhhh, sweet boy!

There is nothing better than Kindergarten Love Day!

No comments: