CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

To answer...

So, we have had lots of questions about the upcoming addition to our family, so let me answer them.

Exact due date?
...ummm....don't really know...sometime in late September. I always measure bigger than "other things" calculate. We are thinking around the 23rd (my Papa's birthday). Wouldn't it be awesome if it was on his birthday? He would have liked that!

Planned?
Yes. Timed like we could have liked? No. Being educators, we like to have summer babies so I do not have to use any of my days. (I HATE, HATE, HATE missing work!) However, we had a DNC this past November at almost 12 weeks and learned the hard way that the Lord has a bigger, better plan in mind... You truly have to turn it over to Him and trust his timing on all things...including your school year! Ha! :)

Why so many kids? You crazy?
I do not really know how to answer this one...I guess we just feel called. I feel blessed to be a part of such a big family and want that same experience for my own children...It delights us...There is much to be learned from being a part of a large family...I do not really know! Are we crazy...maybe a little, but aren't we all?

What do the kids think?
The boys do not really seem to care. I do not want to say the do not care one way or the other, but they are pretty indifferent to the situation. Ballerina, on the other hand, is super excited. The only thing is that she does not understand that there will not be a baby for a LONG time! She keeps asking if it is coming tomorrow...I keep telling her no, and she keeps saying, "Oh, Mommy...Yes it will!"

You hoping for another girl?
We do not care. Healthy is good. What about Ballerina? She wants a boy..."Because I am the only girl, Mommy!"

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you! Been really bad about blog reading/commenting these days, but I was so thrilled to read this.

Love you!