CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Basketball

I feel as if basketball season came and went in a flash this year. Of course, I don't recall feeling that way when the season was in full swing; however, as I downloaded pictures today it seemed like so long ago (and truth be known it was only a couple of weeks ago).

G was stoked to be on the same team as a lot of his buddies from soccer (even the same coach). Boy, G LOVES him some Coach Greg! But, he also is delighted that daddy and Coach Rick are there too! He loves him some basketball too! Well, I have said it so many times before... he loves almost ALL sports! And, I LOVE that about him. He has a passion to play...and play anything...and it delights my soul...

So intense! See it?Always laser focused...And, I pray that this passion and focus transfers to other aspects of his life as he grows.Funny...We get a little restless when we are at basketball games! Just thought we would share what the girls are up to as their brothers play sports! :)

No comments: