CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Texas Bluebonnets 2012

In Texas you take pictures in the bluebonnets in the spring.

You just do.

Sure, my kids probably hate it. Yes, we bribe them for 15 minutes of their time to indulge me. No, I do not have any issues bribing children for a good photograph. True, even with my bribes I rarely get a good picture...but...

Anyway, back to taking bluebonnet pictures in Texas...

You know, I cannot recall a year that I have not taken pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets. Shoot, even before I had kids my sister and I would drive around and take pictures of my dog in the bluebonnets.

And, when we didn't have a dog, we took pictures of each other in the bluebonnets...

Don't judge us... :)

This year, however, it is just the kids, and 5 pretty awesome kids if I can say so myself...And because I went back to look at the past years...here is last year...http://tinyurl.com/Bluebonnets2011

No comments: