CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 06, 2012

Lessons Learned

Some lessons can only be learned the hard way.

Example lesson: The razors in mommy and daddy's shower is for shaving Mommy's legs, and it it is in NO WAY meant for you to shave...especially your head.

Well, you cut the crud out of the back of your head, and shave 1/2 the hair...this, undoubtedly, upsets you if you are 7. 
Oh, and you cry.

And then you cry more when your parents and uncle tell you that we are going to have to shave the rest of your head/hair to "even things out" and to "look somewhat normal"...Well, that makes you cry too.

But when the neighborhood and all decide to watch...Well, maybe that is too much!Nonetheless, lesson is learned - the hard way. 

And, I do not think he will be using Mommy's razor again...EVER! 

1 comment:

Cambrey said...

Oh my gosh - I hadn't seen the pictures. The tears on my baby's face make me cringe. I just want to hug him.