CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Birthday a World Away


Today is Gigi's birthday! :)

Sadly (for me anyway), Gigi is with K-Dan in Panama on an eighteen day cruise! However, we all wanted to wish her the very happiest of birthdays!

I asked Grayson what he wanted to get her for her birthday (although I believe she does not deserve a thing...I do not get gifts for frequent cruisers! Ha!) He said, "I think she would like a football!"

I must have looked at him funny because he then added, "So she can give it to me, and I can play with it!" Of course, I explained that this is not exactly kosher...to give a gift that you are going to take back. However, he explained that he knew she would give it to him!

He is right. Gigi's worst fault is that she gives too much!

Grayson sang the birthday song for her, and I attempted to post it...but I had some major troubles! I am going to search for some technical assistance tomorrow and see if I can get it to work!

Happy Birthday, Gigi! We hope you are having fun, and we love you!


No comments: