CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Grayson and Kyle Field













So, Kyle field is a special place for Grayson...He truly believes it is HIS stadium...That it was built just for him!

He also loves football.

And, we have talked about his love for the Aggie Band...

So, needless to say when we begin to leave campus after step-off each weekend he ALWAYS starts to cry. He sees us leaving...just as the Aggie band walks into HIS field to play his favorite game! It devestates him!

So, for a while now he has been begging Eric and me to take him to a game. However, we have felt he was too little...the game was too long and too hot... and have let him stay with his grandparents while we attended the game.

One can only imagine how excited he was when he FINALLY understood that HE was going to be going to the game too!

He LOVED the game...He was mesmorized by the "shapes" the Aggie Band made, impressed by the "big tackles," terrified by the fly by, and fascinated with the "big tv;" however, I think that he was most facinated by the BATS that live in Kyle Field!

As we walked back to our car he said, "Thank you Mommy, I think Aggie football games are great!" His words warmed my heart...What three year old says those things? And, when I asked him if there was anything that he did not like about the game he replied, "I wanted Ella to come..."

2 comments:

Melissa Rabinowitz said...

I hope that he always has such a soft spot for his sister. His little heart is so BIG when it comes to her.

Amy said...

So sweet! When we were watching the game this past weekend I kept getting glimpses of the most adorable boys in 12th Man jerseys and I immediately thought of you guys. What a precious family, Taylor! I miss you!!!