CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Let Her Roll!







A little over couple of weeks ago Ella was on the floor with Grayson in the playroom. I laid her on her back...they were both watching Signing Times. Just seconds later I walked back in the room to discover that Ella was now on her stomach and Grayson was proclaiming, "Look Mommy! Ella is on her tummy!"
I, of course, assumed he put her there!
About two days latter I laid her on her back in the middle of our bed while I went to brush my teeth. This time Gryason was asleep...Yet, when I walked in the room she was on her belly again!
I found it interesting that she did this, but I chalked it up to an accident...
Well, two weeks later, I now know that it was probably no accident! She rolls ALL over the place! Set her down, and she rolls across the entire floor!
Just one more sign that she is getting big far too fast.

No comments: