CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Carpet bugs...GONE!

So, I hate carpet.

I think it is disgusting.

The fact that I cannot see what lives in the carpet creeps me out. I am convinced there is a miniature secret society of bugs that lives within the microfibers of the floor that are determined to dingy up every square inch of carpet...Yep, convinced. Disgusting!

3 dogs, a cat, 4 kids and a terribly messy husband do not make matters better...they only aid the carpet bugs in their destruction of our floor.

However, we have rid ourselves...NO MORE CARPET BUGS! Well, a lot less...Eric put wood in the living room and play room, so now the only carpet we have is in the bedrooms! :) Yea!
Maggie is posing on the new rug...She looks slightly like Yoda. It was hard to get a picture of the entire room, so this is 1/2...

G fell asleep on the way back from the grocery store. Yep, I could care less that he wears boots with shorts on a daily basis, and yep, he has probably peed on the sofa. Whatever...

I still like our new floors, and that is all that matters.

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Love them! Nice job Eric!